and so it goes...: almost done

25.6.08

almost done

i can't believe i'm flying back to the states.......that's really all there is to say.


tomorrow we walk our last tour of jerusalem (including the holocaust museum) and friday we take our last exam of the term. saturday is a free day, and sunday will take us back to america.

i feel "at home" and now it is time to leave...... why is that?

as i am coming home soon......do let me know if there's any specific treasures/souvenirs that you would like me to bring back for you. i can make no promises, but there's still time and some money in my pockets......

talk to you all soon :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If it's not too blasphemous, I would most appreciate a Jesus shot glass.

Anonymous said...

surprise me ;)
i love you friend and even though you are sad about leaving, i'm excited for your arrival!