and so it goes...: the christmas letter

23.12.08

the christmas letter

for the past several (i think 5 or 6) years, my christmas duty has been to write the "traditional" family christmas letter. that annual thing that goes out at the end of every year and recounts only family highlihts.....sound familiar?

well.....this year, the chrismas letter is available via email in a jpg format. if you're interested, send send me a location and i'll get it to you soon.

so as to not give the surprises in this year's letter away.......here's last year's edition.....

5 comments:

PLC.Doctor said...

Definitely the highlight of the Christmas season is getting to read the Keast family letter. Just read this year's edition and just have to say that I think each one is a classic. Well done! I think with the number of views it qualifies as being 'viral' although I couldn't get the hi-def version to play.

Mom said...

You are a very talented niece.

Laurie said...

Loved it. Good job Cousin!

Stacey said...

can i see this year's?? :)

Jenn G said...

I'd love to get it. You can send it to my APU e-mail.